Selling Cheap International VoIP PC2Phone Calling Account. [Free $1 Review Accounts]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfxguru

Hi Guys,

I am selling International VoIP PC2Phone Calling accounts. I am a VoIP Telecom Service Provider. We do custom plans/packages for corporate clients as well.

My rates are the cheapest you can get.

Rates are in USD per minute:

USA/Canada: $0.020
UK: 44 = $0.015 , 447 = $0.21
Germany: 49 = $0.019 , 491 = $0.15
Netherlands: 31 = $0.028 , 316 = $0.17
Australia: 61 = $0.024 , 611 = $0.095
India: 919 = $0.018 , 9194 = $0.022 , 91 = $0.025
Pakistan: 92 = $0.065
Bangladesh: 880 = $0.036
Malaysia: 60= $0.027 , 601 = $0.05
Singapore: 65 = $0.022
China: 86 = $0.017

and a lot more country.. Please pm me if you want the all country rate sheet in Excel.

Edit: Due to everyone asking me for rate sheet.
Here is the New rate sheet DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/?z5ldyznrjdl

All you need is to download and install the pc2phone dialer and a pc2phone account.

You can buy any amount of credit to recharge your account. [$1-$100]

Just ask me what amount of account you want to buy

SPECIAL: First 5 members reply this thread will get Test account with $1 credit on it.**
Mods and Admins will also get Test Accounts if requested.

** Only Reputed and high post members.

Payment Policy:
- Payment via paypal , but you have to pay the fees of that transaction.
- Liberty Reserve.

**We do have VoIP Mobile Dialer software for Nokia Symbian Phone as well, so you can talk from your phone using mobile wi-fi or 3g/GPRS. (let me know if you need Mobile Dialer account instead of PC2phone dialer software)

Regards,
gfxguru

42 comments
Review accounts available? I know a lot about VoIP and would be able to give you a precise review.

Please give me info about both PC and mobile dialer. Can we make calls using your service from mobiles as well? Do we get a personal dial in number? or a personal number that shows when we call someone? SMS supported?

Also PM me your msn.

Yes sending u test account in min...as i have many request coming in...
yes you can make call from your mobile. but it has to be nokia symbian phone. also you must have wi-fi or 3g/Edge/gprs connection on ur mobile.
You dont get any personal number, this is different service. you will just get a dialer software. the person who will receive will get different random number. SMS not supported.

Pakistan: 92 = $0.065 = PKR ~50 :O
Per Minute???? :O

mis calculation i guess...

can i get a test account for my nokia mobile?

sure yes.. in few min via pm

can i get a test a/c .. do u ve mobile software for Nokia N82 ?

yes we have mobile dialer for N82. sorry you are not eligible for test account... hope you understand the limitation.

Lol it's not $0.65, it is $0.065. I guess you calculated the rate for $0.65! :P So it should be PKR 5 I guess.

right.

Opps lol i thinked 65 cents :))

lol...

Can u text wid it? I need it for texting more than calling haha. I usually text in sg

sorry bro sms text not supported, although the mobile dialer has that feature but not activated.

GUYS am seeing many of you are dialing like 00654128788

dont put 00 in front of any country code.. just call as 6575449456

like for india call like this: 919898271111
for pak: 923224257777
for uk: 4467395654
for us: 1658786655

hope you got that

guys 5x $1 review account are already given. waiting for there feedback.

I will throw 5 more $1 review account after 12hr, as i am going to sleep in next 30 mins..

Ok i am online now ready to take orders. waiting for reviews guys

What is the call rate to Malaysia,Singapore,Thailand,Indonesia?

Malaysia 60 = $0.0270 , 601 = $0.050
Singapore 65/658/659 = $0.0220
Thailand 66 = $0.0168 , 668 = $0.0164
Indonesia 62 = $0.0687, 628 = $0.0802

so where is the review guys... all vanished..??

I am really sorry. I should have reviewed this service like 4-5 days ago but due to some problem in my Windows 7 64 bit I couldn't open their app. :( So here goes my long due review:

I am really impressed with their service. As promised, he sent me a detailed PM explaining where to download the application and how to use it and where to get the mobile app. I downloaded and used their PC dialer app only as I don't have a Nokia cellphone. The app has really simple and clean interface. :) I really like it. I used it to make a call to India and it worked perfect and the audio quality was also really good. I could talk without any kind of interruption or background noise. The prices are also really good. You are getting to call so many international destinations for a really cheap price! :) I found it better than VoIP pros like Betamax (I currently have an account with them). Another awesome feature is that you can buy any amount of credits you need that is, if you want to make just a few calls get low balance you don't have to spend like $10 or 10 Euro for getting credits unlike Skype or Betamax.

Once the balance in my test account finishes I am gonna buy credits and continue using this service. ;) Totally recommended!! Awesome service. A+!

I only wish they also had SMS feature. :)

Thanks gfxguru. ;) An amazing service you got there. :D

The voice quality and the rest is all perfect..

But you need to add more destinations, also when trying to call UK on mobile they dont go.

Please check. Otherwise this service is perfect...

thanks sponge bob.

strange.... uk , us, canada are the most commonly used. they work perfectly. can you try again plz.

what other destination are missing?

Egypt, south africa is there.

but yes kenya, tanzania, uganda, zambia is not there.

i didn't add those as i dont have any clients calling to those destination. but yah i can get those routes if there is a high demand.

This guys service is the best!

Very clear calls.

Can you add the following:

UK Mobile Calls
Kenya
Tanzania
South Africa
Uganda

Those kinda places aswell;

Once done i will get a voucher.
Thanks & Regards

Status