Status
Not open for further replies.

Magizet

Hello,

I'm working on website (blog) where people find win 0-day appz for download. I will need to register domain of course too.
So it's new site with 0 visitors. Can anybody recommend me hosting and domain registrator please?
Don't want to share my personal informations to whois.

Thank you

11 comments
thank you guys. What about domain? Is it safe to buy .net domain?

I would suggest to go for a .com at the first preference if it is available and if it is in your budget, as .com is considered the top level domains in all search engines. It will be beneficial for your website SEO. If otherwise you can trust a .net domain.

thank you again. So I have new domain name now, I think, I will buy domain via namecheap.com. If it's safe of course

btw do I must fill my name and surname in domain registration or I can add generated data?

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm working on website (blog) where people find win 0-day appz for download. I will need to register domain of course too.
So it's new site with 0 visitors. Can anybody recommend me hosting and domain registrator please?
Don't want to share my personal informations to whois.

Thank you

I do not want to start laughing with some host that say you are safe instead of it the truth is you not :D ..... Okay because i used many host companies and nobody of them just one who closed was saying the truth and i thought i would never find again real and safe host i found them.. check undergroundprivate.com people are experts and professional and know more than much that nobody of other companies know.. They will help you a lot contact them and you will see!!!!!!!!!!! They allow warez and they are offshore not like many of the host says they allow and then they suspend your account with fake reason and you not even get backup!!!!!!!!! Check also here... http://www.wjunction.com/10-hosting-discussion/82280-web-hosting-scam-database.html

Last edited:
btw do I must fill my name and surname in domain registration or I can add generated data?

Sure, that will always help you to claim for any problems caused. Your original identity will ensure a safer registration of your domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back