Shared Cheap, Fast Rapidleech Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, sorry i havent been around latley been very busy. Now this is what has happened

The data center that hosts the server had some issues and that's why all your rapidleech's were slow/down. If they are still slow its due to my host capping the connection at a certain amount of bandwidth which i was unaware of.. Within the next 3-4 days a new server will be ready for use with a 2GB/s connection,quad core,4GB ram. This is a great server and has great speeds

Sorry for any inconvenience, there will be extensions for all current customers upon repurchase!

Ok, sorry i havent been around latley been very busy. Now this is what has happened

The data center that hosts the server had some issues and that's why all your rapidleech's were slow/down. If they are still slow its due to my host capping the connection at a certain amount of bandwidth which i was unaware of.. Within the next 3-4 days a new server will be ready for use with a 2GB/s connection,quad core,4GB ram. This is a great server and has great speeds

Sorry for any inconvenience, there will be extensions for all current customers upon repurchase!

I asked for a refund through paypal, please pay $5 back.

i am not interested in providing screens anymore,upload speed is 2kBps now

when will the issue get solved?its almost 6 days

mrs it would b good if u don't any body's else RL in here.. cause it makes a bad impression.. i know the issues.. but its better not to recommend others.. instead u can pm..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back