ChayFile » Get paid to share files [6$ per 1000 downloads - Minmum 1$] daily payouts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChayFile

Banned
Banned

Hi WJunctionerZ!

I would like to introduce you in chayfile.com affiliate program and i'm sure that everybody will be happy to work with us!

You can earn money with us by uploading files and share it on forums, blogs, social networks ... ect
chayfile-05.png

Features :

• Free unlimited downloads for all users to maximize your profit for each file.
  • Free user will get 500GB space to store and save it 90 days after last download.
  • We pay 25% on your referrals earnings, the highest in the market.
  • We count multi downloads from same IP Per 24 hours.
  • Payments being delivered up to 24 hours from payout request, the fastest in the market.
Payment terms :

• Minimum payout request is 1$ only!
  • payout request via Paypal & Payza ( Will be adding soon other methods).
  • We send payment every day.

Register : chayfile.com/singup

Support / Contact Us : chayfile.com/contact

Affilates page : chayfile.com/rewards

Sincerely,
ChayFile Support

384 comments
We start our site with full speed for free users, when we complete our payment gateway methods we will do the best for PPS !

Best Wishes,

Free member can upload files size up to 2048MB now.

For good uploaders who can make more than 10K downloads daily, we can offer free premium account for long time.

Best Wishes,
ChayFile Support

Well not up to the mark if you are running filehost you should be financially good first come with good rates then see result only i can suggest add some more payment options & try to give good ppd rates Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back