Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
The majority of members don't bother using it, it's usually frequented by the same crowd. As it's (supposed to be) only for small talk, I doubt it'll be placed globally.

i disagree when i click a thread i want to go to the threads contents and not have to scroll past the chat and everything else, I leave the homepage open for the chat.

I highly disagree. Would become really annoying. Just leave 1 tab open on the homepage to talk and browse the forum on the other tab. Then you can just flick back and forth.

its so anoying cuz i cant read stuff and chat at the same time.
But you won't be able to do that anyway even if it is on every page because you will have to scroll to the top of every topic to read that chat. Then scroll all the way back down and try and find where you left off...

Why not just do this ?
DVFSw6h.png

Aerosnap makes it easy to do on windows and linux (not sure about mac)

But you won't be able to do that anyway even if it is on every page because you will have to scroll to the top of every topic to read that chat. Then scroll all the way back down and try and find where you left off...

true, so maybe it should be like a chat pop up like how facebook does it on bottom right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back