Status
Not open for further replies.

parvshell

Neither I am Chatbox Banned (as far as i know)...nor...having any other issues of any kind with WJ/staff/loading etc.
But still gets blank space in place of ChatBox, from last evening. Whats wrong with Chatbox OR Me.
Mods/S.Mods/Admin...anybody from Staff please Resolve this as soon as possible.

Regards,
Parvshell

7 comments
WOoOW ! I was CB BANNED.......& Totally Unaware of this.

NO Warning - NO Reason - NO PM Notification..........Straightaway CB BANNED.

Am I supposed to get this in my Dreams........Hey Parvshell, Buddy You Got - CB BANNED !!

(and ME, like an Idiot sent a PM to Hawk.......then 1 more to Humour....stating there's some Problem with CB....which were obviously went Unanswered.)

What can I say more........than...Thank YOU [Qoo & Maxx].

Edit: Sorry for creating this Thread...as I was & am quite Unknown to this,since not yet received even a PM Notification for this by anyone from WJ Staff and still my name not being listed on http://www.wjunction.com/5-general-discussion/59617-chatbox-bans-you-banned-shoutbox.html#post780807 .

>> Mods may Please Close this thread Happily.........& Notify ME with Ban related Issues sincerely.

Last edited:
You are unbanned as your ban reason was not updated in the chatbox ban thread. But you must have broke some rule & thats the reason some mod would have banned you. Sometimes somethings are purely logical & need no explanation. So just follow every rule & u would never be banned.

Could you do one thing, either PM a member of staff or create a thread, don't do both next time.

You're unbanned as humour stated.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back