Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not interested too. I prefer a 50 - 50 % of sale and rebill. Ok it's the end of ppd program , but 7€ per sale and 1€ for renew is too low !

Exakt the date since I wait....2 requests....and dont´t ask how much wait for the last request:facepalm:

One news they didn´t wrote....you get for every sells 1000 points on top.=)[/sarkasmmode off] (its really true, not a bad april-joke)

I decided to sent an email to UL.to Support and they replied me fast, here is what they told me:

a82mT.png

So I think it's not a 1st April joke... As you can see in the "Subject" of the email, there's a "CYANDO AG" mark.

Finally they will still paying all current requests of payments but saddly the PPD is disable until new advice.

I think, PPD is dead for a very long time, because of this new UL-News:

"Cyando entirely omits the 'Pay per Download' affiliate model and puts faith in its strong customer base, in return, the revenue you'll earn for leading customers to our platform was increased from 3 EUR to 7 EUR per new customer."

pffff, it's difinitely the end.
No hopes for a PPD program anymore but even if the owned changed, there is only one faith of this awesome site ... DEATH.
The reason for which this site was among the bests was thx to ddp earnings that it offers to uploaders. Without this option, all uploaders will move, so no more files, no more DLs, no more customers and it will be compulsory for them to close.

Uploaded.to's owners are just very smart. They know since last month after the froze of their Paypal account, would be a catastrofic problem for their economies and revenues. They dicided then to sell the site and get a last high profit before pass their problems to the new owners.
R.I.P ul.to, I will miss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back