coolboyz2323

GraphicDesign.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
Contact Details:-

Skype - cbteamdus
Yahoo - bannerist@yahoo.com
Email - cb@bannerist.com
ICQ - 661888854
Website: CB Graphics – Where Quality Matters | Web Design, Graphic Design, Branding, Logos, Banners, Buttons, UI
-------------------------------------------------
To Hire, Just PM me or Contact via IM or Email!

Last edited:
2,120 comments
I want to thank cb once again. His amazing work has helped me get numerous more clients. This man has a talent like no other. He is and will continue to be my number one gfx guy. From headers to banners to logos he has done it all for me. The last work was great like always. Had shirts made up with logo he made me on them. Within the coming days i will come back for a few more gfx work for site. Hopefully ill be able to get a few videos from cb-gfx soon. Thanks Bro. Your work continues to be the best. :-)

I want to thank cb once again. His amazing work has helped me get numerous more clients. This man has a talent like no other. He is and will continue to be my number one gfx guy. From headers to banners to logos he has done it all for me. The last work was great like always. Had shirts made up with logo he made me on them. Within the coming days i will come back for a few more gfx work for site. Hopefully ill be able to get a few videos from cb-gfx soon. Thanks Bro. Your work continues to be the best. :-)

<3

Back