coolboyz2323

GraphicDesign.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
Contact Details:-

Skype - cbteamdus
Yahoo - bannerist@yahoo.com
Email - cb@bannerist.com
ICQ - 661888854
Website: CB Graphics – Where Quality Matters | Web Design, Graphic Design, Branding, Logos, Banners, Buttons, UI
-------------------------------------------------
To Hire, Just PM me or Contact via IM or Email!

Last edited:
2,120 comments
You've not lost your touch even after you've been inactive for several months. I applaud your work.

Excellent GFX artist.

Thanks a lot!! <3

any update about making vBulletin 4 Custom theme ?

Still No Luck With Custom Themes! Sorry Bro! :)

bro, you disappear again? Still waiting for you.

M Here only mate! Too much orders...so been busy with them only! Your Job Done & Sent!

Remaining Pending Orders Will Be Finished in Next 2-4Hours!

CB did about 7 or 8 banners for me, and although it took a little longer than expected (due to an injury of his), the work was excellent and the price was very reasonable. I will definitely use him again, and recommend him to anyone who needs some graphics done.

CB did about 7 or 8 banners for me, and although it took a little longer than expected (due to an injury of his), the work was excellent and the price was very reasonable. I will definitely use him again, and recommend him to anyone who needs some graphics done.

Thanks for using CB Graphics Service! <3

& Yes i m available!

Messaged him 2 days ago said he would get back to me in 24 hours with my banner but never did :/ no contact at all.

--

Edit : got my banner - very happy with results just took longer than expected - Worth the wait though!

Last edited:
Messaged him 2 days ago said he would get back to me in 24 hours with my banner but never did :/ no contact at all.

Check My Previous Post please, i mentioned i m working on it! still i apologize ;)

Thanks!

Just complete order for logo and banner set. Here is how my site look now: http://digitalcashpalace.com/

Look good, right? ;)

And here the banner for my forum: http://digitalcashpalace.com/forum/

Great service for everyone. :D

Thanks for using CB Graphics Service!

Back