coolboyz2323

GraphicDesign.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
Contact Details:-

Skype - cbteamdus
Yahoo - bannerist@yahoo.com
Email - cb@bannerist.com
ICQ - 661888854
Website: CB Graphics – Where Quality Matters | Web Design, Graphic Design, Branding, Logos, Banners, Buttons, UI
-------------------------------------------------
To Hire, Just PM me or Contact via IM or Email!

Last edited:
2,120 comments
Listen to every detail I needed. I was able to use design to get custom hat. Designed specifically to needs and made sure it was best top quality it could be. Good experience once again. Thanks!

Hey, talked to you yesterday and you said you'll have the concepts ready by today. Haven't heard from you yet, so if you get a chance send me an email. It was regarding WR logo. Thanks.

I really enjoy working with CB, he had done lots of GFX for me, He is a humble and trustable person, He did not even want to be paid before he delivered the work, typical of a hard working man, He had once again give me his awesome work for my email blasting, Thanks CB and get well soon, i need to order more! <3

Last edited:
I really enjoy working with CB, he had done lots of GFX for me, He is a humble and trustable person, He did not even want to be paid before he delivered the work, typical of a hard working man, He had once again give me his awesome work for my email blasting, Thanks CB and get well soon, i need to order more! <3

Thanks for your kind feedback!

Status: Active now! (After a Break, health was down, now better :) )

vouch for CB-GFX, used him tons of times, almost every time i require GFX, CB is available. Always puts 100% into the work, and finished outcome is always amazing. Thanks & Good luck :D

thanks for this week's video cb keep it up

We hired CB again to design our new years logo and he's done a superb job, again. Clear your cache to view our festive new year logo.

Thank you.

yeah, i agree. he does his job as good as possible!

Awesome WJ's new year logo, as what he did to my allseostar.com logo, great job mate!

Thanks a lot everyone for appreciation!!

I Wish Everyone A Very Happy New Year 2013! Cheerz

------------------

Back