caught some gothic kids doing some ****ED UP **** in the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sønic

So im in summer school right now cuz i ****ing failed spanish, and were just sitting here watching the magic school bus vids for the 4th day in a row. No surprise, im pretty ****ing bored. So what do you guys do when you are bored. Whack off right? Fortunately, there is a decent looking girl sitting in front of me and across from me. So i get the image of her ass and the back of her stuck in my head so i have something to whack off to. After staring at her for a while, ask the teacher if i can go the bathroom (im pretty hard by now if you know what i mean). She looks up from her word search for about 2 seconds, and grunts. I guess thats a yes.

So i head to the other side of the school to jack off obviously, (to take as much time as possible) and the bathrooms their are niceer. Not wanting to lose the image of the girl in my head, im just kind of day dreaming and not really paying attention. I stumble into the bathroom and walk right into a group of kids wearing all black. they are gothic satan kids or some ****, im kind of scared of them.

There are about 5 kids in there, 3 holding onto this one kid in the middle, and the last kid carving a ****ing pentagram in the kid in the middles arm with a knife.

WHAT THE ****.

The kid whos ****ing screaming is like being initiated into their cult or some ****, **** was REALLY ****ED UP. they were all chanting and wearing hoodies all the way up.

When i came in there, they stopped carving into the kid and all stood facing me silently. The kid who was getting initiated collapses to his knees and continues sobbing. The most satanic looking of the kids stares at me and growls "gettt ouuuutttt" in a satanic growling whisper.

He didnt need to tell me. I turn around and RAN out of there, boner competely gone by now. I go back into the room and am sitting there, pretty freaked out, unable to pay attention to the magic school bus video. After sitting there a while, a kid knocks on the door. Its one of the ****ing gothic kids. what the ****. She says in an evil voice to the teacher, "I have a note for Jared." The teacher just looks and grunts.

She drops the not down on my desk. I open it, and it says on it "You interrupted something you shouldnt have. You will be punished". IT WAS WRITTEN IN ****ING BLOOD.

What the **** do i do. i wont graduate if i skip summer school but im scared as ****.

WTF WTF WTF

33 comments
WTF that shit is fucking messed up dude.. Just get a bunch off people to go kick the fucking shit owta them nd thy wont mess.. thats what i woulda done.

lol you shouldve been around harrow in london all the satanic bastards are bullied and beaten up lol but il advise you to shank all of them and say it was self defence

lol you shouldve been around harrow in london all the satanic bastards are bullied and beaten up lol but il advise you to shank all of them and say it was self defence

Shank them down lol, i haven't heard that since i left school.

the only way to kill em is a wooden spear in their hearts.
Or a pic of gill (lol sorry hawk, im not flaming only jokin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back