Selling CashForUploads - PR2 Pay Per Download (PPD) Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpforum

I've decided to sell off a pay per download site which I start a few months back. The site has great potential to grow and make a good amount of steady income. Please see full details about the site, traffic, and revenue below.

Domain Name: CashForUploads.com
Registered With: GoDaddy
Expires: 06/2013
Price: $125
Methods of Payment: PayPal (only members with reputable reputation on the board! If I don't feel comfortable I won't do the sale.)
Auction: No
Proof of ownership: Here and Here

Domain
The domain just went up to a PR2 in this last PR update and it pretty much describes the business at hand. People upload files and get others to download them. In order for others to download the files they must first complete a survey. Surveys are all handled through CPALead, AffiliateGateways, or AdscendMedia. Money can also be made from people purchasing premium memberships to the site. If someone buys a premium membership then they will not be required to complete surveys in order to download a file.

I purchased this script from the CPALead marketplace and it is fully licensed. I will assist the new owner in transferring everything over which is a pretty simple process. I can also provide the new owner with the contact information of the script creator. He is very helpful and fast and answering questions or solving any problems you may run into.

Traffic
I haven't done much promoting with this website other than buying a few links, doing some link trades, and working on SEO rankings. It's currently on page 1 in Google for "pay per download" which has increased the traffic and member count quite a bit. I haven't gone advertising it on any forums although I've considered doing this as well. It would for sure get even more members and more earnings with some active promotion across all the boards online. Currently there are exactly 108 member's registered on the site and about 43 file's that have been uploaded by members.

Please see some traffic screenshots below: Traffic 1 | Traffic 2 | Traffic 3 | Traffic 4

Server Stats: Server Screenshot

Revenue
Revenue comes from a few different methods on this website. Each time someone completes a survey to download a file the member who uploaded the file will get 70% and you will get 30%. Also, anytime someone buys a premium membership the member will get a portion and so will you. These percentages can easily and quickly be changed from inside the admin panel. Also, an easy to use instruction guide comes with so you can see the different options from inside the admin panel. Currently, I offer to payout members via PayPal on a NET-15 basis once they have reached a $10 minimum and request the payout. I've received a number of emails from members also requesting we add Payza to the payout methods. The new owner may want to consider adding this as a payout method which could also bring in more money earners.

Currently noone has reached the payout limit so no money has been paid out. Depending which country the user is from will depend on how much the survey pays and how much will go into your pocket. Here are the current revenue screenshot: Revenue

I hate having to list this site for sale now because over the past couple of weeks it has really began to pick up. Since getting it listed on page one in Google it's had a spike in registered users and is actually starting to make a little money now. The revenue that has been made so far has just accrued over the last week or so. It's growing by about 2-3 members per day now and a few members are actully starting to promote and make money now. If anyone has any specific questions about the site then please contact me via PM. Allot of work has been put into the site and it's acheived the rankings I was going for. The script retails for $50 and as I said earlier in this post, I've made changes to the script so it looks different then other people who may be running the same script. It also includes a phpbb forum and a dashboard chat box where members can chat as well!

Please contact me if you have any other questions.

Last edited:
8 comments
Thank you for the kind words Rodney.

Sorry guys, the server was down this morning because my VPS invoice needed to paid. All paid up now and everything is back online.

have you any legal action pending? I just ask with the crackdown on all the filelockers. I dont want someone to just inherit problems along with the site is why i ask.

Hey iMage, good question.

No legal problems..I've never been contacted by anyone and there is a full DMCA notice on the site.

Also, I do monitor the files. If I see something that is blatent copyright abuse I remove it. Prime example would be that one user uploaded an MP3 file which was obvious copyright violation..I went in and disabled the file before any kind of complaint was ever sent. As of right now there are only 43 file's uploaded to the site, so monitoring them is a fairly easy task.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back