can't login to Payza Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttttatiana

hi

i have received money few minutes ago to my Payza account.and a notification has come to my e mail inbox.but now i try to log in to my Payza account and i can't login .anyone has or had this problem ?

and when i click on forgot password it says its been sent but nothing came.

help please

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

thats OK.i tried through internet explorer and its ok now.

thanks though

9 comments
guys i wanted my second withdrawal from PAYZA buy i had a notification that it was my first payza withdrawal and there could be an additional delay up to 7 business days.anybody experinced same issue?and will they really make me wait 7 more days?

guys i wanted my second withdrawal from PAYZA buy i had a notification that it was my first payza withdrawal and there could be an additional delay up to 7 business days.anybody experinced same issue?and will they really make me wait 7 more days?

I got that same message, except I have been waiting for a month now and I still have not received the funds in my bank account.

My Second withdrawal pending

I have requested my second payment from Payza of $528. My first payment was only $58 and it was processed second day after withdrawal request. Four days have passed my payment is still pending and there is no reply to my ticket and even phone calls. Is payza a Scam or they holding payments to earn bank interest?

my second withdrawal was requested on 14th of June completed on 19 th of June.and expect to get it on 22th.

but it is real that i get worried everytime i want a request :D

Access to my Payza account

Reg : My Payza account (asadul71@gmail.com), Name : Md. Asadul Hoque Chy.

I received $487.75 in My above Payza personal starter account. Then Payza noticed me that this is excess of my account limit, they are upgrading my account & deducting fees as per upgraded personal Pro account.
But meantime after 2 days, I couldnt login my account, during login time, the below message is shown
Access to your account is currently restricted. Please contact Customer Support for assistance
Then I sent a ticket & got below reply but yet problem is there, cant access to my account.
Pls arrange to resolve the problem, so that I can access to my account smoothly.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Payza Customer Support <MyAccount.Support@payza.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Subject: [#DWM-326-85338]: Access Restriction to my Account.
To: asadul71@gmail.com

Md Asadul Hoque Chy,

Thank you for contacting Payza! This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. One of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.

Ticket ID: DWM-326-85338
Subject : Access Restriction to my Account.
Department: All Other My Account Inquiries
Type: Issue
Priority: High

Kind regards,

Payza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back