Status
Not open for further replies.

MR-IUS

hi. good day! why can't i buy expired domain? i've been eyeing that domain for a month and getting excited at its expiration. when i type the domain i want to buy. its not available. why it is that i can'r buy that expired domain? its expired! pls help. newbie here

4 comments
are you sure it's totally in deleted status before you buy? In some case, you can not buy b/c some one is more hurrier than you, they use back-order services to buy.

Its most likely not free blocked in some other way or already back ordered. Buying expired domains is a game for robots these days.

If it's very important to you (like it happened to me, my last name domain was expired and I wanted to grab it at all costs as the previous over rejected any offers to sell) you should consider some backordering services. While there is no guarantee, you can certainly have more chances. If the expired domain is something popular then it will end up in an heated auction which, depending on the domain, can end up sold for large amounts on money.

So only you know how much that domain is worth and how far are you willing to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back