Can you please rate this logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arko66

Hi guys. I been trying to get someone to do a gfx logo for me free of charge which would have eventually led to a whole design for website, Tees and possibly lots more. I didnt get any response to a free logo so just goes to show that no-one is willing to help! Shame really.... There are so many talented guys here that offer their services for a few pennies, they could have made a few hundred pounds out of me! Never mind, ...... I decided to try my hand at making my own.. all I want is a few criticisms and/or big-ups!... Im no GFXer so stop with the crap remarks already! I just want some oppinions!
Thanks.
arko

KhUOj.png

9 comments
Can you please show us the website design also. Website logos need to go withe website theme and I will be able to understand it more if I get the link.

Your web design is aiming for minimalistic and straight to the point yet your Logo says different. Simpler font and a touch of color (maybe add a small gradient of orange? Opacity 5%) should be all that's needed.

Just another suggestion

You may want to go for a more "techy" font, since it looks like what you are selling is on the tech side (tablets, etc.), I included a snap shot just to show you what I mean

m08Z0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back