Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaStar

As title goes, the answer is? If yes, can i get some guide for it?

my question is not "how to setup VPN connection", How To Setup VPN Server?

19 comments
on RDP your permissions are limited so you won't able to do that unless Admin will give you permissions (which in most cases won't happen).

Hello sir,
I can install VPN/Proxy server on win VPS if you have admin access. Also there are some os ready for use, pm me for more info.

on RDP your permissions are limited so you won't able to do that unless Admin will give you permissions (which in most cases won't happen).

Hello sir,
I can install VPN/Proxy server on win VPS if you have admin access. Also there are some os ready for use, pm me for more info.

I have full admin access.

Can I host Dedicated Server on RDP Account? :facepalm:

My RDP username is Administrator, not userXxXxX fker X-(

a - goto hidemyass.com
b - sign up for their service
c - download their interface and install it.

You can either choose OpenVPN or PPTP.

i dont think this will work cuz if u connect to the vpn u will lose connection from remote desktop client due to server connecting to the vpn service and using an different ip

i dont think this will work cuz if u connect to the vpn u will lose connection from remote desktop client due to server connecting to the vpn service and using an different ip

so we cant host VPN on remote desktop? can you tell me what i need to host my own VPN, i want use it for my personal use only not for business

so we cant host VPN on remote desktop? can you tell me what i need to host my own VPN, i want use it for my personal use only not for business
i think hosting vpn is fine, i thought u wanted to use your rdp as a vpn client not a server
see
Code:
http://www.howtonetworking.com/VPN/win7vpn1.htm

here:

vpn-connect.png

if you want pptp server like that of freecanadavpn.com,
here: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YvHo7dbWUY[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back