DLow

Banned
Banned
small_bar_builder.jpg

I lold so hard at this

And obama has not fixed shit =\

13 comments
Probably the only one but anyway Ontopic:

I don't think he's doing too bad. It's not exactly an easy job. No matter what you do as President they'll always be someone against it no matter what the country your President of.

I don't think he's doing too bad. It's not exactly an easy job. No matter what you do as President they'll always be someone against it no matter what the country your President of.

Yea I agree. Due to the large mass of people it would be impossible to please everyone. That is why when I see most of these pictures I don't really care for them. Every move he makes is criticized, its a lot harder then you would think.

kimjongil.jpg

Pardon me, but everyone in my country agrees with me.

Yea I agree. Due to the large mass of people it would be impossible to please everyone. That is why when I see most of these pictures I don't really care for them. Every move he makes is criticized, its a lot harder then you would think.

You can't give Obama enough credit, he couldn't do much of anything because of all the crap he's gotten from the GOP.

Obama doesn't hold the power to change shit in a country by himself.
Once he has bills written, they need to go through the legislative assembly or some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back