Can someone help me SEO my schools website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timboy18

Hello fellow WJunction Members,

I am in need of your assistance in SEO'ing my schools website.

Code:
http://www.scaguam.com

It is a small school, on the coast of a tiny island called Guam, in the Pacific Ocean, it is a US Territory :))

So if you could please help me SEO the site thanks.

15 comments
Add meta tags,descriptions related to your website also try to add those things in your website which people use to search that is keywords related to your website and also link exchange with sites similar to you..:D

Use less java scripts use more text link.Also u should use h1,h2,h3 bold,italic tags at the most important places for getting google bot more priority to tht particular thing in your website.Also add robots.txt and use www version of your site rather than using both non-www and www version.Submit your sitemap regularly to google webmaster.Avoid using blackhat technique.If possible create something like recent search or search cloud for better seo..And have patience showing there effect in search engine can take for 5-6 months..

Well timboy18,No one will do SEO for free.So if you will agree to pay then why are you searching it here.I recommend you to go for some freelancer sites.

Hi

I think you will find some coders and SEO expert here in WJ. Just look for them and contact them.

If they agree , they will do it in a short time.

if you want to ranking you site than you can do manuall link buiding :

here is main method of seo :
directory submission
article submission
press release submission
blog comments
and many other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back