Can paypal track the page from where clients are coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yashraj

Is it possible for PayPal to track the website from where clients are coming from?
I will be using WHMCS for this purpose, because of its smoothness and because it simply shows as "Website name - Invoice #ABCXTZ"
But I don't want them to know that the client bought from which website. I know I need to give them IPN details for which I plan to use another website which will be connected to the same database :/

7 comments
So you basically want to defraud them by hiding the site you're actually sending users to pay from? I assume this is because you're trying to process through Paypal something that is against their term.

That being said, yes they can know exactly where your buyers are coming from. If they don't, someone can always tell them. You won't go far trying to hide from Paypal.

Maybe you need to lookup there terms ?

lvhzHZw.png

I wish to sell software licenses (legal) and filehost coupons on the same site. That's why I ask, I can avoid selling filehost coupons and can simply sell software license but if they lookup the website from where the clients are coming, they will immediately ban me.
That's why I ask.

I wish to sell software licenses (legal) and filehost coupons on the same site. That's why I ask, I can avoid selling filehost coupons and can simply sell software license but if they lookup the website from where the clients are coming, they will immediately ban me.
That's why I ask.

Ofcorse yes they can track your activities so i don't prefer PayPal for selling these types of services , you may further more try Moneybookers or WebMoney or Payza (Only if you can exchange funds else forget Payza)

I am already using Webmoney.
Payza and Skrill have policies similar to PayPal, and for Payza you need to get permissions beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back