Status
Not open for further replies.

donrambo

i know there is a section called useful sites....

can i start a megathread over there...i do know some interesting websites that i would like to share..however i do not want to create a thread for each and every site and will comtinue it as and when i find another interesting one...

ps : i m not gonna advertise my site..i know the rules :)

8 comments
Yes i guess that shouldn't be an issue, but avoid using thread title like 'MEGA'. Sounds odd to me ;) You may keep editing your main post and keep adding new sites. You won't be allowed to make a reply for adding a new site every time,nor allowed to bump your thread periodically, as that won't look very professional.

Sure, go ahead. We would love that. Make sure none of them are spam otherwise you may be heading to straight ban if I am not wrong.

Yes i guess that shouldn't be an issue, but avoid using thread title like 'MEGA'. Sounds odd to me ;) You may keep editing your main post and keep adding new sites. You won't be allowed to make a reply for adding a new site every time,nor allowed to bump your thread periodically, as that won't look very professional.

does that mean that i cannot add one after the other???

You can add one after another by EDITING the main post(unlimited times). He simply means that you cannot double post(posting 2 times). You need to wait for someone to reply to your thread. Trust me, if the content is worth it then the replies will come :)

you may even get other members help also, i know i would like to see a thread like this. I would contribute to it as well.

If you make a mega thread, ensure that the sites are categorised. For example; Food websites, Technology related, Dating sites etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back