Can i make 2 accounts on hotfile??any one test it

Status
Not open for further replies.

myincome2020

Please i need any trusted info about making 2 accounts on Hotfile even if u used s email one for each account as i read there policy and found this:

Hotfile does not allow multiple accounts for one user. You agree not to register multiple accounts as a single user. You understand and agree that if Hotfile determines that a single user has multiple accounts, those accounts may be terminated.

so i as i have one account now and need to make new one for another upload filed to not losse rates so i do not like to loose the first one and start over from zero

please any one test it share info here

28 comments
Look mate, its clearly mentioned that its not allowed but however many people still do it. Some have been banned for doing it while others have escaped their attention luckily (till now).

So nobody can say for sure that you will be fine if you create another account. You may or may not be suspended.

it's ok as long as you don't use same IP/paypal address/referral each other.

but still it's against their TOS and you might be banned if they found out.

edit:
all I can say is many uploaders have more than one account. :D

Last edited:
lol, i have 28 accounts on hotfile.

nobody really cares and those members who say that somebody was banned they have no proof.

do it nobody will mind at hotfile.

thanks

Indeed as i see from your great answers it needs to think more before take the risk as i may loose the first account and there are more than 350 files and l get 300 download each day after months of hard work so i will try another way.

Oh yeah 350 files is a lot lol.
Watch out you might lose those few cents a day.
I hope the DMCA doesn't get you.

(This made my day)

I am havin 5 accs at Hotfile....

3 active...

2 accs with $15+ and ill get payout from both the accs on same PP today....

Lets see if i am banned... =)

Indeed as i see from your great answers it needs to think more before take the risk as i may loose the first account and there are more than 350 files and l get 300 download each day after months of hard work so i will try another way.

Strange answer, as the majority of the people said it's no problem

At the moment I have 4965 files on my hotfile. I will not take the risk of making another account under my main account. too risky to lose 2k downloads a day :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back