Can false DMCA claims take down file links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glever

I have TBs of files stay in filesonic and fileserve
but now they are taiking down my files every day...

There is one thing that I know is
the copyright owners are different company or agent of my files which are taken down.But those files were always taken down together.
Another thing is that my blog was hacked a few days ago,and the database was dropped away....So I thought that might be someone intend to destroy my work...

It started about a weeks ago,hotfile had terminated my account.
So I am worried about my left two accounts.

Can some guys please help me.

11 comments
nice question one of my friend files also taken down from filesonic look at this
Code:
http://pastebin.com/0RFjpDp6
all movies are from diffrent production and there is no dmca copyright owners for those movies for reporting links,you can find same links on net from diffrent uploader and they are alive its proved that false claims also take down your files :'(

In the case of hotfile, yes. They do take down files even if a complaint is filed by a 3 yrs old retard who can hardly string a sentence in proper english. tested and confirmed.

whatever HF dose,fileserve and filesonic are still taking down my files day by day,even which were new uploaded.
New files cannot live over 2 days....

They are copyrighted files, what do you expect? Once 1tb of my data was deleted my rapidshare, that doesn't mean someone is out to get me.

Either reupload the files or move on

well,but I have other questions.
Whether reuploading files make my acc terminated or not??I mean filesonic and fileserve.Both of their policy tells they will terminate repeat infringers.....

I am thinking to mirror files to bitshare,freakshare or duckupload...What do you guys think about them?

Last edited:
well,but I other question.
Whether reuploading files make my acc terminated or not??I mean filesonic and fileserve.Both of their policy tells they will terminate repeat infringers.....

I am thinking to mirror files to bitshare,freakshare or duckupload...What do you guys think about them?

Fileserve disables accounts on VERY few occasions, most of the time they dont do anything.

I have the same problem, is there a way to prevent this? fileserve is deleting my movies :'(

why they delete some movies and leave the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back