Can you upgrade my account
user : hesham2233
Activate affiliates ?

Account upgraded, please add me to skype: Bytewhale

please approve account hesham2233
after upload files
appear
File not approved
This file needs to be approved by site's staff in order to be downloaded. Please come back later.

Last edited:
I'm really pissed off... The stats in Bytewhale are chaotic, I have a bug since february 23 where appears thousands and thousands of fake/unreal downloads, and nobody fix this.
And some of the real downloads do not appear on "my files" downloads indicator (I've tried downloading my own files, and they don't appear as downloaded neither). If this isn't working properly, who can assure me that the sales aren't well counted too?
I want to study my stats, for example to know which files are more demanded and upload more of them to get more sales... But in this way it is impossible.

ChristianM,

We are working on a fix, a few fixes that we have made didn't clear this issue to the fullest.
Please have a little more patience, eventually it will be fixed, no need to be alarmed about signups, they are not related to the download statistics.

Alex.

I'm really pissed off... The stats in Bytewhale are chaotic, I have a bug since february 23 where appears thousands and thousands of fake/unreal downloads, and nobody fix this.
And some of the real downloads do not appear on "my files" downloads indicator (I've tried downloading my own files, and they don't appear as downloaded neither). If this isn't working properly, who can assure me that the sales aren't well counted too?
I want to study my stats, for example to know which files are more demanded and upload more of them to get more sales... But in this way it is impossible.

We have created another slick download button -
k4zY8on.png

Last edited:
Hi can you upgrade my account plz
neilmccormik

also wish be part of the affiliate pgm. so kindly oblige by doing the needful
regards

Pm with details is on its way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back