Byte Whale - 70% PPS initial sale + 60% Life time rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that "Contact us" should have a contact from, not a "mailto:" function, which is not supported by some computers, users can't send mails directly from it.

Thank you & Is it possible that you can add a link checker to the home page or something?

Plus your (contact us) link does not work

Are you checking each link by hand or are you using a bot to check the links?

I agree that "Contact us" should have a contact from, not a "mailto:" function, which is not supported by some computers, users can't send mails directly from it.

Working on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btc / pp / wmz / payza / wires payments are all made.

Last edited:
Are you checking each link by hand or are you using a bot to check the links?

Working on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btc / pp / wmz / payza / wires payments are all made.

For what I do I use a script/bot so I can check links en-masse, but some other people I know check each link & the question was asked if you can add a link checker to your page.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I'm uploader[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please upgarde account to premium[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]My ID: Grewlis[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]thank you[/FONT]

this admin has so much of a problem with me ever since script wentoffline 4 months ago ive tried to get him to opt me back in

and all i get is wait bad admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back