Byte Whale - 70% PPS initial sale + 60% Life time rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
uploaded files via ftp, one yesterday, one just now, however not seeing them in "my files" please advise, thanks.

Hello Skuddie1, please try FTP again, there was a slight bug that was fixed.

A little announcement to everyone

We have completely remade the user panel in my account, this will result in a better convert your users to a premium membership thus resulting a higher payout.

Here is a glimpse of it -

LVSphg5.png

And for another thing, we have raised the PPS rate to upto 70%, now you earn more with each signup.

-
Alex

Last edited:
First of all i would like to say thanks for perfect Filehost.
We all know now days sales are low & every uploader thinks filehost shaving sales yes some filehosts shaving sales but not all.
if we talk about Bytewhale in my experiance Bytewhale is most dominating filehost now days i believe this filehost have that kind of quality where uploaders demand good features good Rebills/Sales demand best part is Auto Rebill feature.

So what i believe People should use this quality filehost i m impressed by Bytewhale truely now i can say u can leave old filehosts if you want.

Thanks Mr Alex

Best Regards MrPerfect.

1. We are happy to announce that the whole "my files" area has been remade, now you can sort, search and edit your files easier.

O7PElMd.png

*Please report bugs via PM or e-mail if you find them.

2. A few design changes were made and the convert ratio has been raised.

3. New banners are added, if you require a custom made one don't hesitate to contact me with your exact request.

I just upload a new file
Still can not download,
You do not have to fix this problem

Joke, files need your approval to be downloaded
It is not BUG, is that you deliberately set

bye bye

I just upload a new file
Still can not download,
You do not have to fix this problem

Joke, files need your approval to be downloaded
It is not BUG, is that you deliberately set

bye bye

I'm sorry you feel that way, we fix bugs/errors when we find them, keep in mind we are not in the same time zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back