BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
s03 down from last night.... Whats going on guys? We will need one day extension for this downtime. Other servers are up?? Can anybody tell?

levac is out of station (he will come on monday night), so thats what i was told by him before going.

s01 - it was shutdown by the data center ppl for maintainence, only Levac can turn it on becoz he has the control.

s03 - expired, new server will come on monday. (emails were sent stating this development, check ur mails (spam , junk , inbox))

s04 - working fine.

So, the point is, dont worry , u will get ur full 30 days.

According to the email server 4 was also supposed to be upgraded. oh well, thats good, i just started uploading again and i was kinda bummed that the new server will come on tuesday.

Actually people do just the same with me, but that is not what it is about. I find this all very weird because levac is really the best around, never heard any complaints about him before.

no any mail..

s03 - expired ----> anyone dont know,when it will expired? this is not a reason.
and my files ? what will happen it.
X-(:(

This is the email i got

Dear clients.

We are upgrading our servers, s03 and s04, to a more powerful server coming up this weekend. Your current RDP will be down for a few days (probably 3-4 days) but of course we will credit all those downtimes on the new server. So we kind request you to backup your files on your favourite filehosts as soon as possible as we haven't offer backup service. Your RDP's would stop working in 48 hours (Friday). The new server is estimated to arrive on Monday, if not Tuesday if everything goes as plan. Since the new server is bigger and more powerful, we hope it will satisfy you more.

New server specs:
Dual Xeon E5620 @ 2.40GHz (16 Cores)
24GB DDR3 RAM
6x SATA-II DRIVES in RAID 0 (speed upto 560MB/s)
2Gbps Dedicated Port
100TB Bandwidth
Washington D.C. Center

If you have any questions regarding this server shift, you can ask so by creating support tickets in your support area. Thank you.

All the best
HQ-RDPS TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back