BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please fix download speed in the new Larissa server, I tried it for second time now and I am getting max 1.5mbps from Filesonic with IDM.. tried the old one and I am getting 16mbps while downloading same file..

+1 having same problem.plz fix it

Please fix download speed in the new Larissa server, I tried it for second time now and I am getting max 1.5mbps from Filesonic with IDM.. tried the old one and I am getting 16mbps while downloading same file..

Hello,
The Larissa server is connected to a 100Mbit port, guess the datacenter guys missed the Gbit Upgrade. But anyways I have already notified the DC and they will soon upgrade it to a 1 Gbit port.
Apologize for the inconvenience caused!

Thank you

I just wanted to say that this service is truly an amazing thing, and the children of staff are always available and ready to respond to every request, a great service for a great price I have not had ever seen.
Congratulations guys are fantastic and keep it up ', you must get better and better!
Congratulations again! :D

Sorry if I write bad English, but use the google translator: P

I just wanted to say that this service is truly an amazing thing, and the children of staff are always available and ready to respond to every request, a great service for a great price I have not had ever seen.
Congratulations guys are fantastic and keep it up ', you must get better and better!
Congratulations again! :D

Sorry if I write bad English, but use the google translator: P

Hello,
Thank you for your Honest Review.
Appreciate it.

Cheers!!

My Second Review...
I have 3 rdps with this guys, i can say the service is really good, support is present, never wait one day for get a reply in my tickets. I think i go continues for a long time.

Tks buywindowsvps for this service ;)

Take a look here please Ticket 849109
i buy one rdp but when i log fisrt time i see many files in utorrent...

edit: Solved!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back