BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mohammed,
You are not a buywindowsvps.com client ,so stop posting in this forum or else You will get a infraction from the mods.

Thank you

Mohammed, if you are a client then you should submit a ticket. I see you are, but just blabbering without any thing to show us that you are our client we won't know that you are. By the way, replied to your ticket.

Kokosko and others. Here is the speed test :

[slide]http://pokit.etf.ba/get/f94e01a43e0498e8741ff31fcc9ebdb1.jpg[/slide]

@Arikarin

unledya.jpg

Here Is The Speed Copy/Paste.

Thanks

1st day - low upload speed not work move my server usa one
2nd day - my password notwork
3rd day - my rdp complete down
4th day - today

recived mail

Hello kasun keerthisinghe,

This is mail just to inform you that Olive server is gonna undergo a fresh OS reinstallation and a fresh HD replacement if possible. We have informed the Data Center, and have asked for an additional 2 hours time to take backups. So we request you to take your backups as quickly as you can, cause if there's a HD replacement then you won't be having anything on it. Also, we are not yet sure with ETA, but as soon as we get another reply from them we shall inform you. Reason for this is HD being corrupt or server having some technical difficulties, even we aren't sure what may be the problem. EXEMPTION would be given. Thank you for understanding.

this mail recived 6 hrs+ go

how many times need ?

i need stable server shit

You do realize that we aren't bots? And even there are some people working in the DC to work out with the problems? It isn't a small process. And later on we had even messaged you on the server about something too?

Anyways on topic :

We had a long conversation with the DC's Technician, and then now we both agreed not to replace the HD's as they were not even quite sure if it will have the same results or not, so to prevent the same from happening again we have taken some steps to make the service even more better.

You need stable server right? For that you need a bit more patience and for that only we are working for.

Started setting up the server again. One more hour before you can login. I will update this thread and all your tickets would be replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back