BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i pay for RDP usa
i get info after 2 days server is down
i send a ticket and you tell me that you setup a new RDP usa and i waiting
after you send me invoice for USA RDP ?????????
what kind of service this?
i wanr RDP usa that what i pay for if not i will money refund

i pay for RDP usa
i get info after 2 days server is down
i send a ticket and you tell me that you setup a new RDP usa and i waiting
after you send me invoice for USA RDP ?????????
what kind of service this?
i wanr RDP usa that what i pay for if not i will money refund

If you wish to have a refund, Please request it and we will grant you.

@ BuyWindowsVPS Clients

We am aware with the ongoing RDP issues but we are trying our best to get it sorted out.
We are testing on few things, will have some definite news in coming weeks, probably next week. Please bare until then and I promise, you will be really happy with the outcome.

Thank You

If you wish to have a refund, Please request it and we will grant you.

@ BuyWindowsVPS Clients

We am aware with the ongoing RDP issues but we are trying our best to get it sorted out.
We are testing on few things, will have some definite news in coming weeks, probably next week. Please bare until then and I promise, you will be really happy with the outcome.

Thank You

i will also be happy? because i don't know what to use to avoid paypal problem... maybe payza?

@ BuyWindowsVPS Clients

Thank You

Please keep us in touch with the latest news. This is the reason why we all open a large amount of tickets - lack of communication. If you do this (on your website because there is a news section!) we would all know how it's all going at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back