BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This not a technical solution...

I'm sorry, but that's a 45GB of files on a shared server with other users on it, nothing I can do about it. If people are unraring at the same time as you, things will obviously get slow.

Regards,
BuyWindowsVps Tech
When i'm alone in the server... can't unrar fine... how explain that?

Yesterday in all the day can't unrar fine.

Last edited:
You expect full server resources to yourself while you pay $24 a month for a shared server, now that's not common sense nor a technical one.

You expect full server resources to yourself while you pay $24 a month for a shared server, now that's not common sense nor a technical one.

You're wrong i don't want the full server resources... I just wanna unrar fine (5 mins or less)

On Solomon server... same price... this isn't a problem...

How explain that?

And can't believe unraring 4.5 Gb take 30 mins or more... normally unrar time is 2 mins.

You're wrong i don't want the full server resources... I just wanna unrar fine (5 mins or less)

On Solomon server... same price... this isn't a problem...

How explain that?

And can't believe unraring 4.5 Gb take 30 mins or more... normally unrar time is 2 mins.
You're right! On Sveen server rar/unrar speed are really terrible. Even MiPony has many problems: sometimes seems like frozen and don't download anything for several minutes.

I also have another account on Sweta server with no problems.

Just opened a ticket

It's two days now and I have received any response from you ???? can you please check this ticket #171472

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Can you please review my Ticket #171472

---------- Post added 10th Apr 2012 at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was 9th Apr 2012 at 09:50 PM ----------

Im sorry for inconvinience but can you please review my Ticket #171472

provide you details.
jie2.jpg

jie3.jpg

jie1.jpg

jie1-1.jpg

jie1-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back