BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terence server down again. :(
Please guys, I like you for your reliability and uptime. Please fix this so we don't have any more downtime every 3 days. :)

Regards,
rg_kales

How may times is needed to activate a RDP?
I ordered a RDP 3 hours ago but after payment I haven't received any communications.
Order number: 6216277296.
Thanks.

rHMCW.png

:S ?

Bad server -_-' Always problem everyday

then dont use this my friends

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

now your F***** server is down close your service seriously because people realy lost her money and her time with your very bad service everyday.

Bad server -_-' Always problem everyday

then dont use this my friends

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

now your F***** server is down close your service seriously because people realy lost her money and her time with your very bad service everyday.

We have cleared all your issues and Sveen server had issues lately but not now.What's with your English any ways ? Ok fine. If you face any issues we are always around to clear them asap. Please give us time for the same.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

can i have a demo, encoding server

Yes sure. Please open a ticket in the website and we will send you the DEMO account of the encoding server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back