Other BuysBorg.com - sBorg Hosting with Torrents Enabled Starting @ $5.5 (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@chaudhary : you are taking completely wrong brother

First try to understand his meaning

he wrote - FUCK : it means any person speaks that when he is in problem or busy

then he wrote seperately - "u to now" = you too now

It means you too complained it now as he was informed by others too for slow speeds

He was written "please" word too in his second line which proves he is working hard to get the issue solved

kthxbai

this is how u treat customers?
em disappointed to see this

a16089.png

I know man i m so sorry last night actually i had a rough day and i was so drunk i m literally so sorry i will give u next month for free. Or i m starting new vps business today free WINDOWS VPS (XEN) for u.

Literally sorry.

I Actually meant the other way but it looked bad so :P

@chaudhary : you are taking completely wrong brother

First try to understand his meaning

he wrote - FUCK : it means any person speaks that when he is in problem or busy

then he wrote seperately - "u to now" = you too now

It means you too complained it now as he was informed by others too for slow speeds

He was written "please" word too in his second line which proves he is working hard to get the issue solved

kthxbai

wow :D
+rep added.

I know man i m so sorry last night actually i had a rough day and i was so drunk i m literally so sorry i will give u next month for free. Or i m starting new vps business today free WINDOWS VPS (XEN) for u.

Literally sorry.

I Actually meant the other way but it looked bad so :P
u r sorry about it then its fine,+ i read it the way u meant when he explained lol
anyways i have my exams near so more than half of my month was gonna go waste already so i guess i'll go with ur offer of next month free,thanks :D

Haay Zaaz bro I am trying to BUy Elite but he showing me just 10% discount but you mentioned there 20% discount for Starter...Please Online On your Yahoo Messeneger...i am waiting there

Its Me Asim

Guyz ,Does sborg 5.2 have any bandwidth limitation?
Earlier i bought from sborg.us(sborg 5.0) ,although it said bandwidth of 500GB,i crossed it with no probs..Just wanna know..Does the new updated version still dont have this limitation,or has it been imposed?

I just Paid You Fahad Bro please Check my payment and please avtivate my sborg...and give me the COnfirmation..

I really need it in urgent basis please as soon as u can...

Hope you go to Messenger very soon :)

I'm online.

i want one pls come online on MSN

Please order it as i'm busy these days so wont be online on msn all the time
If you have any problems feel free to PM me.

Haay Zaaz bro I am trying to BUy Elite but he showing me just 10% discount but you mentioned there 20% discount for Starter...Please Online On your Yahoo Messeneger...i am waiting there

Its Me Asim

I'm online now, did you used 20% Coupon?
as i'm busy these days so wont be online on msn all the time, feel free to PM me.

Yo wtf mang, we totally lost contact! Add me on msn: djlatino@live.ca

Anyways, get yo ass on msn zaaz, i ain't payin in alertgay

I Checked yesterday you weren't online when my exchanger was online :facepalm:

Guyz ,Does sborg 5.2 have any bandwidth limitation?
Earlier i bought from sborg.us(sborg 5.0) ,although it said bandwidth of 500GB,i crossed it with no probs..Just wanna know..Does the new updated version still dont have this limitation,or has it been imposed?

You bought that from sborg.us?
sBorg Hosting have that option to limit it, might somik hasn't limit it but if you buy it from us, you wont get extra b/w, go for sBorg Elite - Unmetered Bw :)

I just Paid You Fahad Bro please Check my payment and please avtivate my sborg...and give me the COnfirmation..

I really need it in urgent basis please as soon as u can...

Sure, i'll setup it in a minute and give you details on msn.

I dont need This sborg Give me back my Money...there is a Limit that i really dont Like...Its Not the matter of Like or Unlike...I cant work with that limit...

You Know what i am talking to you...

I am Informing you within 24 Hours SO please Dont Create Any more problem For me..

IF you Can do Something With that Problem...Then i will join Your Sborg But at This Time..Its not Possible For me to work in that sborg...

I dont need This sborg Give me back my Money...there is a Limit that i really dont Like...Its Not the matter of Like or Unlike...I cant work with that limit...

You Know what i am talking to you...

I am Informing you within 24 Hours SO please Dont Create Any more problem For me..

IF you Can do Something With that Problem...Then i will join Your Sborg But at This Time..Its not Possible For me to work in that sborg...

Lol, You will share your sborg with 5 Persons? I dont want my server to be raped Other Clients are also using sBorg. I'll refund your money when i'm online.
My advice: Buy a dedicated server and install sBorg in it, cost would be about $100 and share it with your 10 more friends Ok? :)

Lol, You will share your sborg with 5 Persons? I dont want my server to be raped Other Clients are also using sBorg. I'll refund your money when i'm online.
My advice: Buy a dedicated server and install sBorg in it, cost would be about $100 and share it with your 10 more friends Ok? :)

Bro i know that What is that Dedicated server...Bro you told me that Only 5 Tab's At a time...I am using almost 15 Tabs even i will work alone in that sborg i will not b satisfied because of that limit...

By the way thanks i am waiting for my money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back