Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering, do you allow IDM to download all night? I have about 70-100 links that I want to download, can I put them in IDM and til morning IDM will download them, but that means that my slot will runing all night, do you allow that, I dont want to do something that you dont allow or may ban! So I will wait for a staff member to say something, thanks!

I DL at once max 5 files. No more then 5.

Mister XX you got me wrong, I download only 4 at once, thats how many downloads IDM at a time, I am asking if I can put let say 100 links in IDM and then IDM will download 4 links at a time til morning, I hope you understand, I dont download 10 links at a time if you were thinking that!

I was wondering, do you allow IDM to download all night? I have about 70-100 links that I want to download, can I put them in IDM and til morning IDM will download them, but that means that my slot will runing all night, do you allow that, I dont want to do something that you dont allow or may ban! So I will wait for a staff member to say something, thanks!

Yes you can put up 100links at once, just edit the config to get 5 links at once. This will make the speeds good for all and of course will download all links for you.

hey intense i left you a pm regarding the invoice

This invoice is done now.

dragos22 said:
intensecool thank you for the reply, I didnt do that last night, but now I know, and if I will do it I have set IDM to get only 4 links at once so I dont affect other slot members and we can all have great speeds!

cool.......thanks for understanding..............

this is what I get when I try to login

a9fa9feb7f.png

do you have some problems now? My slot just disconected and dose not want to conect back!

I can't login.:facepalm:

this is what I get when I try to login

a9fa9feb7f.png

Me too.:facepalm:
Why is intensecool banned?

Server is offline for maintenance, forcefully taken by DC Guys to fix network problems. It will be up anytime soon. If you face any problems. PM me or Hydrothunder

Before Someone writes here, I want to say that 85.x.x.193 is having hard disk issues again & already reported to DC guys to fix this permanently & give us new hard disk so that we should not have any further problems in future. So Users on that server, Kindly wait for the updates, Don't panic. We are working on this fast.

Regards
BuyRDP Support Team

Important Note to all users

Getting many tickets complaining about Filesonic temporarily blocked

Guys please do not login via web broswer to download

USE IDM

especially users on .105 server

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back