Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reply to PM

dat1991 said:
hey there, please see my conversation between me and staff:
http://www.wjunction.com/94-other/83...-mo-nl-192.htm
so please DO NOT LOG ME OFF TIME TO TIME.
Thanks.

ca7492ed38.bmp

beba35db09.bmp

You are not only paying for the slot.....Its a shared environtment.....Just Think how others will work.....

A warning to this client and to others too, Respect the fact that you are in Shared Desktop, any case of Abuse we got plenty of people around looking to occupy your slots.

OK, Let's have an overall look. There are number of my filezilla instance, the % network resource that ALL CLIENT consume, and the speed I have. So this is called abuse? 1 instance of filezilla can have maximum 10 connections. Even if I use multiple instances, it's not a deal comparing with z-o-om which can get HUNDREDS of connection at a time!
Capture-1.jpg

your RDP will be the BEST if you don't restart server everyday

we re-start servers everyday for your sake

people will just open 10 tabs on mozzila..although you don't need it

and keep seeding like 10 torrents

that would automatically suck for other users..next day we login to support we see hundreds of tickets > *Low speed please fix this* <

OK, Let's have an overall look. There are number of my filezilla instance, the % network resource that ALL CLIENT consume, and the speed I have. So this is called abuse? 1 instance of filezilla can have maximum 10 connections. Even if I use multiple instances, it's not a deal comparing with z-o-om which can get HUNDREDS of connection at a time!

Things do not work as you guys say.
When your 10 FILEZILLA tabs pull off 99% NETWORK and other guys get sucked up speeds, you won't notice, WE DO , WE GET TICKETS.

So, of course IT WILL BE COUNTED as a network abuse case.

this is too much u r not responding to the ticket the extraction and archiving is dead slow!!!

Info for the NL .139
You are going to be transferred to a new server in next 24-48 HOURS , the new server is already ordered with the DC with new faster HDD's and better built up Hardware.
Also, we have noticed that this new server is lagging due to a Faulty RAID card, so we do not want your jobs to suffer, we will take this loss and get your slots done on a totally NEW SERVER.

You will be informed for new slots BUT DO YOUR BACK UPS.

please send me a demo

Just read first post.

Thanks for the help there.
Page No. 210, You do not need demos on this page, its simple to judge things.

your RDP will be the BEST if you don't restart server everyday

This answer below clears the air.
We have seen many clients leaving even IE, FIREFOX, CHROME left open for HOURS, without closing them sucking RAM, eating up resources, leaving us with 1 WAY out.

we re-start servers everyday for your sake

people will just open 10 tabs on mozzila..although you don't need it

and keep seeding like 10 torrents

that would automatically suck for other users..next day we login to support we see hundreds of tickets > *Low speed please fix this* <

Thanks for the quick explain.

Please don't reboot the server so frequently. I can understand it being done once a day or once in 2 days, but it has been rebooted twice already in the last 12 hours. What's up with that? Its a massive headache for me and I can't leave the uploading unattended because of this.

If you see that someone has left too many IE tabs open or running too many instances of filezilla, why don't you just kill those processes from task manager to recover resources instead of rebooting so frequently which affects everyone?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, but server was lagging and inaccessible. We are monitoring now and I will make sure, there is no need of restart

Regards

I know that pain about leaving chrome/firefox/opera for days, and seeding 20+ torrents...
Good luck intensecool

Thanks for this buddy.

Guys,

If you are getting hurt with reboots, I AM GOING TO take some stronger decisions to put abusers on AUTO LOG OFF.

You disconnect and leave the explorers open and we have to find out your processes kill them or reboot the servers.
We can not do this anymore as we can see clients are getting disturbed.

We will NOW put your profiles on AUTO LOG OFF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back