Other BuyRDP.com- Admin Encoding, Dual Xeon 5620, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 1Gbps, 40$/mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fileserve was the only site I could get to work with idm.
Megaupload, Filejungle and wupload don't work when I try to download with idm, and yes I have premium accounts with all those hosts.

Fileserve was the only site I could get to work with idm.
Megaupload, Filejungle and wupload don't work when I try to download with idm, and yes I have premium accounts with all those hosts.
IP has been suspected due to which fileserve has been blocked. And IDM works with everyone if you have installed Firefox IDM CC plugin. It will work perfectly with every filehost

Guys, whosoever having problems downloading with Fileserve, We have downloaded Fileserve manager to every Server, Try downloading and uploading from that because of Fileserve having current landing page errors.

i can not use the fileserve and filejungle premium account,i have submit ticket to them ,they tell me the IP is not locked, so i do not know why i can use JD and IDM download their file link,Previously normal use.whether the Server prohibit fileserve and filejungle link.please check it

We already know this issue and it has been reported to FS for long time but this filehost does not seem to care at all.
We are also trying to get this IP replacement via DC and the process is underway for the same. The info will reach you for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back