Other BuyRDA - (Instant Setup) 450GB HDD, Xeon E3-1240, 16GB RAM, 1GigE $30/month (EU/DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is possible to install the program Mailshare? It requires Net Framework 3.5 +

Mailshare is a program used to send files to email PeerToMail network.

Thank you.

EDIT:

Current Coupon Code: SWITCH2BUYRDA
Effect: Get $3.99 off your first month!
Uses: 1 per new customer (WJ users only)

The price with the promotional code was not $ 3.99 USD in the first month?

When inseriro the promotional code, I have to pay $ 26.01 USD.

I do not understand.

Please explain to me

The coupon code deducts $3.99 from the invoice ($3.99 OFF) which is $30. The new price then changes to $26.01.

Open a ticket with us for Mailshare, if the program isn't too hard on the resources we'll be able to install it.

The coupon code deducts $3.99 from the invoice ($3.99 OFF) which is $30. The new price then changes to $26.01.

Open a ticket with us for Mailshare, if the program isn't too hard on the resources we'll be able to install it.

Thanks for the reply.

Please check #854813

Really nice plan but I'd like to know if you can install sborg on it?
I don't think it's hard for resources since I'll run only on process at time that will download, extract .rar archive, rename, archive back in a .rar, upload on filehosts and post on 2 forums.
It does exactly what I do but it does automatically, so can you install it?

Just buyed 3 hours before worked only one hour for me and from past 2 hours its dead user11 address merlin.buyrda.co can you check?

Last edited:
Really nice plan but I'd like to know if you can install sborg on it?
I don't think it's hard for resources since I'll run only on process at time that will download, extract .rar archive, rename, archive back in a .rar, upload on filehosts and post on 2 forums.
It does exactly what I do but it does automatically, so can you install it?

Unfortunately, we cannot support sBorg.

Just buyed 3 hours before worked only one hour for me and from past 2 hours its dead user11 address merlin.buyrda.co can you check?

Merlin is working perfectly fine. Been up for the last 38 hours. Open a ticket if you cannot access it.

Impossible to access today....User10

Your account was disabled following abuse. Open a ticket to resolve it.

Hello Lifetalk,

Thanks for your quick response and sorry i thought by removing all the downloaded files was enough to stop seeding all this files...

Sometimes, not really. In any case, your account was re-enabled; just be a little more considerate since there are other people sharing this server.

Lifetalk,

please tell me where are located the small Utorrent files saved in order to stop seeding all the filles...I can't find them...

PS: I changed the directory of uttorent files to my disc as it was in Blank...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back