Other BuyRDA - (Instant Setup) 450GB HDD, Xeon E3-1240, 16GB RAM, 1GigE $30/month (EU/DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server location is mentioned in the title. Speeds to filepost, unfortunately, are slow/pathetic. Probably has to do with their infrastructure, since our speeds to other hosts are quite decent.

1 650GB slot is available for purchase. Coupon code can be used one last time too!

You should check your mail, your order has been precessed automatically :). Seems like we're out again, subscribe to the thread to get notified as soon as the new servers arrive.

One more 650GB Slot available, this is the last one.

We'll have one 450GB Slot free on 27th. And we have 2 more servers being deployed by the end of this month.

I tried to sign up for your serivce but found out that you out of stock. I have subscribed to the thread to get notified.

Can you please give me an estimate of when the service will be available again?

Thanks.

7 new slots have been added. These will run out fast, so get them while they're still in stock!

EDIT: Use coupon code (check first post for coupon) to get $3.99 off the first month of your service with us.

Got one, can't be happy more with remote speed.
Can you open port for torrent downloading ? i can't download any torrent file, the download speed is always 0kb/sec

Last edited:
I bought an RDA to use for Rapidshare uploading and downloading.

At first, speeds weren't the greatest. However I contacted support and they showed me a little trick in Zoom to boost the speeds up.

Now I am getting some amazing speeds. I'm uploading to rapidshare at 30mb/s. Here's a pic from Zoom uploader:

92815466d5082071d954d7ab51eea3d4.png

Definitely impressed with buyrda.co. Setup was instant, support is helpful and speeds are fast. What more could you want?

Last edited:
Got one, can't be happy more with remote speed.
Can you open port for torrent downloading ? i can't download any torrent file, the download speed is always 0kb/sec

RT replied to your ticket :)

I bought an RDA to use for Rapidshare uploading and downloading.

At first, speeds weren't the greatest. However I contacted support and they showed me a little trick in Zoom to boost the speeds up.

Now I am getting some amazing speeds. I'm uploading to rapidshare at 30mb/s. Here's a pic from Zoom uploader:

92815466d5082071d954d7ab51eea3d4.png

Definitely impressed with buyrda.co. Setup was instant, support is helpful and speeds are fast. What more could you want?

Thanks for the review, much appreciated!

Any Demo available!

Nope, no demos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back