Status
Not open for further replies.

trickerfinder

hello guys
because of business changing ,i need paypal from now on
i know many people here neew webmoney and i wanna pay by webmoney
and get paid by paypal
but the thing is i cant exchange huge amounts
if you always and anytime need webmoney and wanna pay by paypal i am here and i will accept your requests

1.Limit is 10$ to100$
2.you pay first and after the fee of paypal (if any) i will pay to your webmoney same money(1/1) no tax
3.send me pm here, no skype, here is safe then skype and admins or mods can see our messages ,so i cant trick you (i like being safe ,both sides)
4.after the exchange please come here and give a response (its important for me)
5.i am almost here all the time (mobile also .i check sometimes in a day)so you can pm me anytime

have a nice day !!

Last edited:
3 comments
trickerfinder said:
my wmz is Z41652......

my paypal is peace......@gmail.com

send me wmz now and i will send to your paypal

my paypal is available now
and can we please work together from now on
thanks

Where is my money ?

I'm waiting Two weeks for $ 150 in PayPal !
:pirate::pirate::pirate:

Warning thief & scam

So, after i wait enough to trickerfinder answer me i think that i will stop waiting.
I make deal with him to exchange 250$ from PP to WM and after one week of PM exchanging he told me that he pay me on my WMZ purse but i see that purse number where he "send money" and my purse number are not same - diference was in last number, instead 5 he write 6 - even little child will can copy-paste that number.
After that i sent him few PMs and he answer on few that i will get my money and after Apr. 12. he dont answer anymore.

So, tricky, maybe you stole from many members here but now you step on wrong person foot....

This is our thief

NAME:
Ciprian Scripcaru

ADRESS:
str Petru Rares, bl24 Targu Frumos Iasi 405300 RO

EMAIL: cipry15@gmail.com

WEBSITE
www.release-apk.com
- will be destroyed soon

OTHER NICKNAMES:
Balapan, secretmyth, BuckMaster Buck

So, trickerfinder, i would like to know how many tricks you will find to hide from me, i would recomend you one, very good trick - refund my money and i will leave you.....othervise you can expect more destroying of your accounts on other sites, more your pesonal details and pics all over the net and even recordings from your webcam (realy embarrassing)
You decide, will you sell your privacy for 250$ or not......

Warning thief & scam

So, after i wait enough to trickerfinder answer me i think that i will stop waiting.
I make deal with him to exchange 250$ from PP to WM and after one week of PM exchanging he told me that he pay me on my WMZ purse but i see that purse number where he "send money" and my purse number are not same - diference was in last number, instead 5 he write 6 - even little child will can copy-paste that number.
After that i sent him few PMs and he answer on few that i will get my money and after Apr. 12. he dont answer anymore.

So, tricky, maybe you stole from many members here but now you step on wrong person foot....

This is our thief

NAME:
Ciprian Scripcaru

ADRESS:
str Petru Rares, bl24 Targu Frumos Iasi 405300 RO

EMAIL: cipry15@gmail.com

WEBSITE
www.release-apk.com
- will be destroyed soon

OTHER NICKNAMES:
Balapan, secretmyth, BuckMaster Buck

So, trickerfinder, i would like to know how many tricks you will find to hide from me, i would recomend you one, very good trick - refund my money and i will leave you.....othervise you can expect more destroying of your accounts on other sites, more your pesonal details and pics all over the net and even recordings from your webcam (realy embarrassing)
You decide, will you sell your privacy for 250$ or not......

Arе These trickerfinder accounts ?

Code:
[B]

WMZ:  Z416529034255

PAYPAL: peacefulljapan34@gmail.com

[/B]

I sent 150$ to Z416529034255

Trickerfinder Webmoney Registration is From Japan !

This Scammer was online today but does not answer me.

I blocked Trickerfinder webmoney account when his BL: was 37, Now is BL: 0

https://passport.webmoney*****asp/certview.asp?wmid=625569467820

How he has withdrawn money ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back