Status
Not open for further replies.

nForc3r

I want to buy Ads on Gaming related sites like blogs/forums/ news sites etc.

PC gaming and FPS genre preferred. Reply here with your sites URL, stats and price.

Thank you.

2 comments
how about ads on anime sites ? :S They have almost same type of contents and anime ads convert very well on gaming sites and gaming ads convert well on anime sites as both sites get huge Teen Traffic from age 18-25

Hey there,

I represent GamersHeroes.Com, a video-game related website that has a heavy focus on community involvement and content. We provide guides on the hottest game releases within hours of release, our community then helps to constantly improve these guides making our website one of the best sources to help conquer any of your favorite video games.

The website was founded in October 2010 with the sole purpose of providing gamers with top quality, unique guides. Since that time we've had thousands of gamers improve our articles, had over 3 million views, and are currently getting between 20,000 – 80,000 hits a day. We attract a mostly male audience between the ages of 18 and 34, most of which are educated, in employment and from the US. All of our visitors are organic, using only white hat SEO techniques and strategies, search engines represent over 80% of our traffic. The rest of our visitors are from pursuing social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon and Digg.

You can view our available advertisement spaces as well as other information by viewing our advertising partners iSocket.

We're dedicated to offering a great service to all our partners so if you have any questions, suggestions or you require a different type of available advertising slot, please feel free to contact me at captaincamper@gamersheroes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back