Buying CPM popup popunder mobile traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopOn

Poponclick is looking for popup/popunder/mobile publishers. You can check live rate here. We pay for impressions CPM. Test us for 2-3 days and we will be able to optimize ads for your traffic.

payout04-jpg.111266

5 comments
Hmm

Here it is impossible to make one U.S. dollar

See how many zeros must be rotated to turn only a dollar rotated !

$0.003638

I think the statistics are not true. What is the price per 1000 impressions?

maybe $ 0.000000001!?

Stats are true http://poponclick.com/rate.html but we don't pay for 'shit' traffic from bots and google preview. If you have real traffic then you can earn a lot and if not then it can be disappointment. You have to remember not every ad network is good for each traffic.

You do not pay! See how many zeros there are in order to get just $ 1!? What kind of robot? Nonsense about? The statistics are certainly false. I say this because I tested yesterday and half a day before I could do 0.001234! Yes, it can be a lot of money! Sure, secure $ 1 a month. Pih.

You do not pay! See how many zeros there are in order to get just $ 1!? What kind of robot? Nonsense about? The statistics are certainly false. I say this because I tested yesterday and half a day before I could do 0.001234! Yes, it can be a lot of money! Sure, secure $ 1 a month. Pih.

At this point you insult those who have a real traffic and lie that we do not pay. We have many satisfied publishers. If you try to sell fake or bot traffic then don't complain to us. If you don't like it then don't use it but behave yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back