Businesses that ship to India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanat.pratik

Banned
Banned
I need help guys.My friend owes me some money and he is from some other country and I am frm India.He dont have paypal account so I askd him to buy some products for me instead of sending me money.Now the problem is I have no idea which website accpts payment from international cards and makes shipment in india.Anyone who knows please tell me
Also if u hav any other alternative idea where I can receive money other than paypal please advice me :)

13 comments
What's wrong with getting him to directly Wire the money to you ? :|

I hope you do know that you are supposed to pay customs on the items you recieve from abroad.

What's wrong with getting him to directly Wire the money to you ? :|

I hope you do know that you are supposed to pay customs on the items you recieve from abroad.
For just 25$ this much hassale :P And I suppose there is no custom when the product is send as gift evn if there is custom it will be around 1-2$ I would bear that :P

How much money he owes you?

about 25$ not much I guess :P

Last edited:
tell him to send you wester union it easy and fast or get mobile recharge or buy some online premium account like filehosts ,steam ,games etc or you can get gift card of any indian site or buy some online service like servers etc there are many ways

tell him to send you wester union it easy and fast or get mobile recharge or buy some online premium account like filehosts ,steam ,games etc or you can get gift card of any indian site or buy some online service like servers etc there are many ways

Do u know any such website which can mobile recharge via international cards from any country??

Do u know any such website which can mobile recharge via international cards from any country??

many sites
like ezetop.com or u can google it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back