Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we can offer 100$ for 1000 downlaod but we wont pay that. We offer what we can pay, we not scam. Download counter not fixed yet but should be fixed today.

By "Best of Service" I meant to offer fast upload & download speed..a good space for uploader (500-750 GB)...If you make downloader to wait for hour to download next file..do you think they will appreciate Uploaders ?...They just gonna bash & will urge to upload on some other place or add more mirror...I didn't ask you to pay $100 or more for 1 k download..

kiladila said:
Download counter not fixed yet but should be fixed today.

I hope so.

@edit

Code:
[LIST]
[*]Total Downloads
[*]22
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Total Earned Cash
[*]USD 0.00
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Total Points
[*]0[URL="http://buploads.com/en/members.php?reward=1"]( Use Points )[/URL]
[/LIST]
Ehh.

Last edited:
B uploads|upload|file hosting|uploading files|File sharing
Brilliant uploads - file hosting service, that provides free web space for you to upload documents, pictures, music and movies. Uploading and sharing files is fast and easy.

: GODADDY.COM, LLC
: 2011-10-22
: 2011-11-07
: 2012-10-22
: clientUpdateProhibited
Name Server: ns10.dnsmadeeasy.com(208.94.148.4)
ns11.dnsmadeeasy.com(208.80.124.4)
ns12.dnsmadeeasy.com(208.80.126.4)
ns13.dnsmadeeasy.com(208.80.125.4)
ns14.dnsmadeeasy.com(208.80.127.4)
ns15.dnsmadeeasy.com(208.94.149.4)
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com

2012-10-22 filepost end

Can you give us a better file manager? :)

About the downloads count:

1 download (file size 400-1024mb) = 30 points (for groub B)

Is it right?

I have 6 downloads but 0 points :O

We don't counting downloads manually, it's a script based on Goelocation, also please not that download count doesn't mean user downloaded full file, it may be canceled and no points given.

/OFF/ hey buddy I've visitted your forum from signature but cannot even login with the user / pass combo that the forum sent me already in reminder mail because I couldn't login first time with my own details given... so I don't get the point of that site, I register and than cannot enter :D

hello
Can this hosting be paid money?

What is the download speed for free User? and what the limit MB for free Usera

hello
Can this hosting be paid money?

What is the download speed for free User? and what the limit MB for free Usera
This host pays for download, information about speed ant other related things you can find here: http://buploads.com/rewards.php

/OFF/ hey buddy I've visitted your forum from signature but cannot even login with the user / pass combo that the forum sent me already in reminder mail because I couldn't login first time with my own details given... so I don't get the point of that site, I register and than cannot enter

You better tell me what you got. Send me PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back