BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I have recently just notice this filehost...
Do they pay, reliable?
I just switch to uploaded.to one month ago, and kinda piss, only10GB a day and they didn't renew the download quota today...and last week happen the same too. Also, they don't pay in paypal now. only 10GB of storage...

How about bulleupload? how many GB we have can if i am premium...
Most important, are they reliable? ever change rate like other before?

Got my second payment, thank you :)
For the first time, I also read someone commenting that the download speed was good - I had to double check that this was indeed bulletupload that was mentioned :shock:

Thanks For Payment!
2w0qu.png

gmBEV

I want to let you know that we added a lot of servers today and the upload speed is huge, also the download speeds for the files you will upload from today on, will be very big as well.

The download for the files you already have on the old servers will work better after a few more days, when the traffic is balaced good between the old and new servers.

Thanks for your information and Thanks For Payment! :)

MVhio.png

Last edited:
When will u add Alertpay as payment method?

You should increase upload size and number limit:

"Up to 5000 Mb, 100 files max" for free users

and total upload storage for free users: 700 mb

inactive files deleted: 30 days after last download

I am getting 7-9 sales per day in extabit; but i want to work with u ;

But please add and edit your options like above same as other file hosts.

Waiting for your quick reply.

Last edited:
And I want to know, where is the big upgrade???

Now Freeuserspeed is 70 kb/s instead of 10-20, but is that really all????????????

So at weekend you are again down as the last 6 weeks. No really progress, only for 6 hours.

You guys keep asking them to change stuff,I'd settle for them getting back online before they get ban from the main place I post.
I started posting their links because it looked like they actually did what they said they were doing but less than 24 hours later the speed dropped by half and now they have been offline for 3 and a half hours.
They should let us know when they are going offline for some rason instead of leaving everyone in the dark wondering what the hell is going on.

I want to let you know that we added a lot of servers today and the upload speed is huge, also the download speeds for the files you will upload from today on, will be very big as well.

The download for the files you already have on the old servers will work better after a few more days, when the traffic is balaced good between the old and new servers.

WTF...free users download speed it's still 45 kb/s X-( Downloaders start to complain and they are right, stop making fun of us and do something !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back