BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Bulletupload please reduce waiting time file to file download 30 minutes too high 20 minutes or 15 minutes is better than 30 minutes

Now I tested 2 Files from my own Account and then the Speed is only between 80-150 KB/s as Freeuser (Downloaded them not completly so that they not counted).

This is a Speed which every Hoster offers for Freeuser (without Filepost) and a lot slower than FSC.

my downloaders like it, upload speeds are very good, rates too, premiums are cheap... good service at all just keep up the good state

Now I tested 2 Files from my own Account and then the Speed is only between 80-150 KB/s as Freeuser (Downloaded them not completly so that they not counted).

This is a Speed which every Hoster offers for Freeuser (without Filepost) and a lot slower than FSC.

The files that you have in your account are still on the old servers and there are still some left to configure, but the new files (from today on) are on the new clusters and you will get a higher speed.

Kind regards

Thanks for your Reply. And it is nice to see that you are not lying (like so much other Filehosts, especially Slingfile).

Ofcourse I tested your message now directly, uploaded 2 Files via RU from Wupload and then download them as Freeuser (türlich wieder not complete) and really, Speed was 500 KB/s.

But a few Quwstions I have.

Why I can't RU from WU with my Nickname ( i must use my E-Mail-Acc from Wu, other Hosts accept the Nickname)?

What is the Freeuserspeed in future you are planning?

And when I load a file in JD from BU there is no waiting time, but per Browser 60 sec. How could this be?

Hope you can understand me, but German is not allowed here and my school english is long, long time ago.

Regards
maeuhs

1. I don't know what you mean with nickname and WU

2. The free user speed is set at 500 kb/s, but in the future we will set it to 300-400 so we can sell premiums. We need premium sales in order to sustain our business (don't forget we are the one of the top paying file hosters )

3. JD is not a good download manager, it's like a thieve for filehosts and we will block it soon. We don't advice you to encourage your downloaders to use it!

Regards

1. Example my Nickname by wupload is borussia to log in and the E-Mail-Account I registered with is maeuhs@blablabla.de.
On your Host i must RU with maeuhs@blablabla.de:xyz@, other Hosts accepts the nickname borussia:blablabla.... (Wu=wupload)

2. I Think 300-400 KB/s is really enough for Freeusers.

3. Now we have a problem, because 85% of German Downloaders are using JD or other Downloadmangers, and JD is the popularst, so if you block them (what I understand) there is no chance for me, because most germans want Rapidshare or Megaupload Files and then also no JD, this i can forget.

I will add you as a Mirror, but also you store files only for 60 Day for Premiums I think it is waste of time for me. But we will see.

Regards
maeuhs

i am sure they will change some of their rules maeuhs :) they are new so give them a chance...they pay me on time and they don't scam the stats ! that's why i like bulletupload :)

I agree with you Emil. I Like them also (bis) today, but no JD???

Hmm, the biggest Filehoster at the moment and in the past allow JD, because Premium-User want to download a lot of Files over night for example. And in germany every Uploader crypted the Files for example with linkshare with the JD-Button.

One click and they have 200 files in JD with premium-Account. And thats it why JD is so popular in germany.

I don't think its a good way to block JD but don't know how it is in other countries.

Huuh, its late and i can't thinking english at the moment, hihihihi.

The site is under maintenance.

Thank you for your feedback.
From now on the site is under maintenance .
The upload will be stopped for a couple of hours. The download will work on the most of the links.
Now we know what countries have slow download, and what countries have high speed... and we will make some configurations.
We are sorry for any inconvenience but we want to make it the best and the most stable filehost.
Again we are sorry and we thank you for your support !

In a few hours all the servers will be online again.

Best Regards,
BulletUpload

In your case, I was the one who deleted your files. And once again, your account wasn't banned.
not banned but not affiliate program for my, are the same, for what i need a premium account in bulletupload :facepalm:

We are sorry for any inconvenience but we want to make it the best and the most stable filehost.
If you blocked a uploader for 5 or 6 dmca in ten days i don't think so!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back