BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good work bulletupload but you must provide premium account to work because max space for free space 50 gb :facepalm:

download function is down i can't download and upload to bulletupload anything!

Last edited:
It seems like we are not welcomed in the business, someone is sending DDos attacks on our file servers.

We blocked the flooding and we are constantly monitoring the servers in order to stop it as it comes, if they try again ..

Again stats problem . Check my account . Now seems to receive 10$ for 1000 dls . I hope you fix it this issues and not became a scam . My user id Music_Poster.

Again stats problem . Check my account . Now seems to receive 10$ for 1000 dls . I hope you fix it this issues and not became a scam . My user id Music_Poster.

I've checked your files again and again and you don't have any problems. As you know, you receive money depending on your downloader's ip address and file size of the file, but on your "reports" it's wrote the average of what you receive from downloads, but you can receive from a downloader 0.05 per download and from other 0.10, and on your stats will be : 2 downloads / $0.075 - total = $0.15

Understand it now?

2011-10-25 $15.90 PENDING

hope i will get payment soon ~

Payment sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back