Status
Not open for further replies.

DEViANCE

24wd1jr.jpg

Description
Rise up the SERP's with my bulk backlink service and destroy the competition!

I'm offering a large amount of backlinks to your website via blog comments for an exteremly low price. Backlink building is a key part of SEO and can help you rank higher for the keywords you are targeting.

You will recieve a full text report after the work is completed with each url your link has been placed on. Turn around is 1-7 days depending on how many orders I have in my queue.

Reviews
ok im not good reviewer, so here we goez

I ordered teh service 10 mins after DEV made teh thread *I thinkz* anywayz i grabbed teh 20k plan (review copy), expecting for update in few days then he pmed me 5 hrs l8r saying he did 24k links for me. when in fct it was 24k and 199 to be exact, oh and it was a smooth and fast payment...

Propz to DEV nd im impressed by ur speed
i bought 40k package , and i got 45k for half price .
thanks , only took him an hour to complete it , he is an expert .
Ordered 20,000 Backlinks and he gave me extra 5k link. Report delivery within 6hour, vouch for him

Really recommended
I took a review copy for 20k links got 27k in total checked them all out at least 95% were all found and working so thats good.

Some are of no-follow links but all in all this is good and most likely will help in backlinking.
took 20,000 back links pack

got more than i expected..got about 28k

98% are working

great

Review Copies
I will give 5 half price review copies of any package listed below. (ALL GONE)

Price List
5,000 Backlinks = $8
10,000 Backlinks = $12
20,000 Backlinks = $20
40,000 Backlinks = $35
60,000 Backlinks = $50
80,000 Backlinks = $65
100,000 Backlinks = $75

Payment via PayPal or AlertPay (PayPal prefered)​

Last edited:
36 comments
ok im not good reviewer, so here we goez

I ordered teh service 10 mins after DEV made teh thread *I thinkz* anywayz i grabbed teh 20k plan (review copy), expecting for update in few days then he pmed me 5 hrs l8r saying he did 24k links for me. when in fct it was 24k and 199 to be exact, oh and it was a smooth and fast payment...

Propz to DEV nd im impressed by ur speed :)

In short I mass comment on blogs, using the keywords you give me as the commenter name so they link to your site. If you are targetting certain keywords, for example "warez downloads" having many links to your site with those keywords as the anchor text can help you rank higher in the search engine result pages (SERP) for those keywords.

Sorry all the review copies have gone now, I'm just waiting for the others to post their reviews. The standard prices are on the first page :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back