Status
Not open for further replies.

Praveer

Hello all,

I am planning to buy an Android mobile. But cant seem to finalize to one, as I am getting confused seeing different models.

My main usage will be apps, chat and browsing net.

My budget is 10k

Please suggest some good mobiles.

Thank you for reading.

Regards
Praveer

20 comments
10k what?
inr?
tmp2edmdm.png

samsung galaxy y, htc wildfire, sony ericson w8, samsung galaxy fit, LG optimus one and many more .. for 10k inr you have a lot of varieties

to be honest, budget android phones are laggy! cause me and my friend are using a htc wildfire, and they lag like shit! but the phone is great except for that.

DELL xcd's are great in android budget phones too.

Dell xcd35 Rocks

[SLIDE]http://st2.gsmarena.com/vv/pics/dell/dell-xcd35-new-1.jpg[/SLIDE]

I <3 Dell.
I have dell xcd35 its having amazing screen resolution in 9kB-) believe me=)

Samsung have crappy phones below 10k. low screen resolution.

its more then the price :))

Mate Dell is nice but processor is 600 MHz and of Galaxy and Optimus its 800 MHz and Android version too is old one.

Mate according to my needs, the ones I mentioned i.e Apps, Chat and browsing net, Galaxy Y or Optimus Net better?

Thanks

Mate Dell is nice but processor is 600 MHz and of Galaxy and Optimus its 800 MHz and Android version too is old one.

Mate according to my needs, the ones I mentioned i.e Apps, Chat and browsing net, Galaxy Y or Optimus Net better?

Thanks

you can update dell with android 2.2 in offical.

games are perfectly working :)

don't go with galaxy y, its too bad, i experienced with that.

you can go with optimus :)

Thanks mate. I too was inclined to Optimus Net. Mate LG is a good company so I will go with them :)

Under 10k you getting a lot :)

Bro you can check SE Xperia X8 - 9k-10k ..........
Aweosme luks,Camera is good,battery back is quite respectable.

Or Samsung Galaxy Ace - >11K+

Samsung Galaxy Y is not bad, still plz check Xperia once in your Local Market, you will cum to knw the difference :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back