Buckshare.com! Even HIGH earnings for small files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@permafrost
We do not have any speed limits, also unregistered users won't have any speed limits

The trick other filehosters are using is limiting speed, and not counting a download if it is not downloaded for 100%, We dont do that :)

@permafrost
We do not have any speed limits, also unregistered users won't have any speed limits

The trick other filehosters are using is limiting speed, and not counting a download if it is not downloaded for 100%, We dont do that :)
Don´t make me laught dude, i understand "no limits" policy is a good method to attract uploaders & downloaders, but all hosts cap after a month or two afte because if they don´t sell premium how they are going to pay the affiliates!

Anyway i think it´s more important to clarify if will use captcha soon, because i assume that you´ll never cap the DL speed for freeebies under 200KB/s

Thanks for all Buckshare

Don´t make me laught dude, i understand "no limits" policy is a good method to attract uploaders & downloaders, but all hosts cap after a month or two afte because if they don´t sell premium how they are going to pay the affiliates!

i think the trick is in the space which is only 200 gb <_<

but as a premium you will get 800 gb <_<

not a bad strategy i think :-?

47 Dollar per 1000 Downloads even for 1mb files ?

Also found this :

May 30, 2011 7:42 - Partner Sign up will be available till 1 Juli 2011 Sign up today!

Juli :S

http://buckshare.com/registration.html

This file is either removed due to copyright claim or is deleted by the uploader. :|

1df98d.png

uptime 99,9 procent...??

i think uptime 99.9 percent :P

and
c9460e.png

NO alertpay ??

Premium storage: 250 GB. So what about free user? 1Gb? LOL
No table rate of files.
Fail!

no alertpay ??

maintainance is not so good from my view. Why not you making clear everything like payment per dl due to filesize?

Definately Buckshare isn´t a good file-host. Nobody will use it because althought they pay well for +500MB, they are only avaible for premium users (Nobody has Buckshare premium nowadays) and only count 1 point for every 24h over premium downloads.

This make impossible to reach 20$ Payout. Dont waste your time with this file-host ;)

Does anyone have any experience on this site? Maximum file size seems to be 5000 Mb, download speed for free user is over 1Mb/s and they offer PPD and PPS.

Hi TYP0,

Where back since a few weeks
Give it a try, perhaps you like it :)

Other user: Feel free to write a review/feedback about your Buckshare experience

aad1V6CQ.jpg

How much space you really offer for free users and premium users? :)

Actually that's the setting when we had some privateuploaders

Currently we have enough TBs left. Default setting for non premium members will be 100GB, Registered member can always request more GBs :).

^Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back