Brutalsha.re - High speeds & High rates - Official Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but we've made already a lot of changes requested by people on this board but we can't make everything free, offer full speed and unlimited bandwidth and give 50$ for each 10 downloads ! That's not reasonable.

Just for the records, [Ok I got it, you paid me in advanced] This is your support and my account balance

Last Activity 30th May

M1bO.png

My Balance

EURPy.png

Pay Me After $50 or Now, Then Go Wherever you want, but please make this payout before you run away, as you're not replying the mails aswell, Thank You

Last edited:
Another one bites the dust. Can't upload. Can't contact 'em. Got my money and ran.
I think its time to close this thread, since Brutalshare is not responding to this thread.

Sorry guys for the late answer, we've been very very very busy lately. As you may know, HostPlate shut down all of their servers hosted at Leaseweb, without prior notice. We've been struggling for days now to get our servers with all data back but it seems that Leaseweb don't want to cooperate.

I will inform you as soon as possible.

Hello,

All of this is still available as our main server (the one that serves the web pages) is not rented to Hostplate. We've paid our servers bill for June but they shut down the access to the servers so now we are trying to get a refund. As soon as we have it you will all be able to withdraw your earnings.

Hello,

We are waiting that, but if you do not have a refund, we will not get our money?
And there will be a minimum threshold to get our earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back