Selling Broadband Services UK No contract Length No Early cancellation fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

xifyhosting

Luno Solutions Ltd
Here for our customers not our shareholders​

We are happy to announce our new service. We are always looking at expanding to new areas. Today we can announce we are offering broadband to your homes in the United Kingdom WITH NO minimum contract length. That's right it's a 30 day rolling contact, you can cancel it as long as you provide us with 5 days notice.

ADSL connection
893ddb2d.png

More connections coming soon including fibre.

Warning: Before taking out the broadband service you must be at the age of 18.

For more information please PM me or email our support team on: support@lunosolutions.com.

Setup fee's. All fees are set buy the wholesalers for broadband. However if you are just Migrating across we are happy to wave the £11 fee.
ADSL Activation fee: £40.00 One Off
ADSL Migration fee: FREE (Should be £11.00)
ADSL Migration (from an LLU provider): £40
ADSL Cease Charge: £24.74

Fibre is also available but comes with a minimum of 12 months and a £80 activation. So if your interested then contact me.

Kind Regards,
Jordan Hall
Luno Solutions ltd
Chief executive officer

6 comments
Hello,

Atm this is a new service today and we already got staff around the world looking up for the right wholesale price. We expect to completely offer this to the USA by the beginning of 2013 and Europe by middle of 2013.

We have not looked at india yet. But I will PM you as i'll get my staff to look it up and find the right wholesalers for us.

Regards,
Jordan

yes please do so.. i can guaranteed that you will be able to established a better market in india...at the time no reliable and fast broadband service is available in india

in india, only hyderabad have unmetered high speed fiber lines available..
I don't recommend you to come in india, india is one of bad country because they(our politicians) change rules overnight and another thing if you want to lauch in india means, you will get permission in overnight (just pay some money, brokers will do the other - Bribe decide everything in india)

Leon he's just a reseller. I think the issue in India is lack of lines available to sell internet at higher speeds.

Your right, i do think it be more of a line issue in India but I've not checked yet. As for saying reseller i wouldn't agree with that. Their are only 2 or 3 companies that uses their own lines. BT and Virgin Media. Maybe plusnet. All others get their's from wholesalers (BT) like we do. SO saying I'm just a reseller would mean SKY broadband is as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back